This is Key for you to Thrive in the Next 3, 10 and 30 years
I am sure most of us would have gone to the gym at some point of time in our lives. What do you do when you exercise?
Do you lift the lightest weight or the heaviest weight?
I bet neither. At the same time, you do not lift the weight that makes you very comfortable. You lift the weight that makes you slightly uncomfortable and then you build on from there (getting motivated with small wins). The key to muscle growth (beyond protein) is exercising them, being consistent and most importantly getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
This is Key for you to Thrive, getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Most distributors and advisors are uncomfortable about the following:
- Doing a Time Audit of their Time Asset Allocation. Most are busy but not Productive
- Learning the Art of Powerful Conversations. Practising the Art and getting better
- Investing time in Thinking
- Investing in a Coach (rather Invest in themselves)
- Building a Business. Most have income models and not business models
What are you uncomfortable about? Think about it.
Here is the Nano action you can take Now. Reply to this email and tell me what you are uncomfortable about. Writing this means you did something that you were uncomfortable about.